Dr. Stevenson operating at the new Milton District Hospital
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Dr. Stevenson started the first hospital in Milton. The hospital closed in late 1959 when the new Milton District Hospital opened on Derry Road. Dr. Stevenson was the first chief of surgical staff at the new hospital. For further information see "Milton Area Biographies" by Alex Cooke.
- Date of Original:
- Local identifier:
- CD #s 5001-5057 Rasberry/Stevenson
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Milton Historical Society