Results

We found
5129
matching items
Geographic Location
Milton
  
  • The Tickner family
        Left to right - John William (known as Will) Leonard Tickner, b. May 31, 1883, Orpington, Kent, England. Leslie Alexander (small boy in sailor suit), b. Jan. 4, 1923, Milton, Ontario. John William Leonard (known as Len) - b. 1915, Milton, Ontario. Alice Christina (known as Alice) - b.1910 in ...
      Left to right - John William (known as Will) Leonard Tickner, b. ...
  • The Tickner family
        Left to right - John William Tickner, Elizabeth Alice (Taylor) Tickner, Alice Christine Tickner, Leslie Alexander Tickner.
      Left to right - John William Tickner, Elizabeth Alice (Taylor) Tickner, Alice ...
  • Elizabeth and Alice Tickner
        Elizabeth Alice (Taylor) Tickner (known as Alice). Alice was four or five months pregnant when they arrived in Canada on May 22, 1910. Her sister May (Taylor) Ingleson lived in Toronto. Alice and William were living in Milton for the 1911 Census. The baby is Alice Christina who was born ...
      Elizabeth Alice (Taylor) Tickner (known as Alice). Alice was four or five ...
  • The Tickner family in Milton
        The picture was taken at the front of the Marilyn Fay house at 79 Court Street South. Leslie Tickner, John Tickner, Ann Tickner and Marilyn Fay.
      The picture was taken at the front of the Marilyn Fay house ...
  • Leslie and Gloria Tickner and George Ingelson (from Toronto)
        The photograph was taken at the house at 79 Court Street South on Robert Street probably at a birthday party.
      The photograph was taken at the house at 79 Court Street South ...
  • Milton Fire Brigade badges
        SCAN ONLY...
      SCAN ONLY...
  • Crematorium at Evergreen Cemetery, Milton
        The first crematorium at the Evergreen Cemetery, Milton, Ontario. It was demolished c.2012 and a larger one built in a different area of the cemetery.
      The first crematorium at the Evergreen Cemetery, Milton, Ontario. It was demolished ...
  • Mayfair Lunch, Main Street, Milton, Ontario
        The restaurant was destroyed by fire in June 1961. It was replaced by a modern building.
      The restaurant was destroyed by fire in June 1961. It was replaced ...
  • Model Knitting Mills, Main Street, Milton, Ontario
        The building was originally built for Winn's Shoe Factory in 1892. Currently (2012) it has been converted into apartments, a restaurant and a hair salon.
      The building was originally built for Winn's Shoe Factory in 1892. Currently ...
  • Steam train at the Escarpment
        Steam train travelling through the Escarpment area.
      Steam train travelling through the Escarpment area.
  • Pond hockey
        Pond hockey on the Mill Pond in Milton
      Pond hockey on the Mill Pond in Milton
  • T. D. Hume provided moving pictures at the Princess Theatre on Main Street
        In 1912, T. D. Hume began to provide a regular programe of moving pictures at his Princess Theatre. This theatre was destroyed by fire and replaced.
      In 1912, T. D. Hume began to provide a regular programe of ...
  • The Princess Theatre, Main Street, Milton, Ont.
        The "new" Princess Theatre was built after the original theatre burned in a 1915 fire. It's seen here in later years. Movies continued at the site from 1916 to March 1985. After 1983 the theatre was remodelled and the space used for stores.
      The "new" Princess Theatre was built after the original theatre burned in ...
  • Telephonists in Milton
        ...
      ...
  • Jack Hannant Sr. (right) at his grocery store.
        Jack Hannant Sr. (right) serves from the counter of his grocery store at 258 Main Street. For further information see "Memories of Milton" by Mel Robinson.-
      Jack Hannant Sr. (right) serves from the counter of his grocery store ...
  • C. P. R. Railway Station, Court Street, Milton, Ontario
        Originally the Credit Valley Railway Station on Court Street, now a private house on Commercial Street.
      Originally the Credit Valley Railway Station on Court Street, now a private ...
  • C.P.R. Station, Milton, Ontario
        The Station was located at the end of Court Street North, South of the tracks. It was demolished c.1970s
      The Station was located at the end of Court Street North, South ...
  • Blain and Hannant feed store
        The partnership of Blain and Hannant was rather an unusual one. J. T. Hannant(Jack Sr.) operated a very successful grocery store in the premises at 258 Main Street East. In the premises at 264 Main Street, J. W. (Jimmy) Blain ran the flour, feed and coal business. The two businesses ...
      The partnership of Blain and Hannant was rather an unusual one. J. ...
  • Lumber Mill
        Lumber mill at the intersection of Martin Street and Steeles Avenue. Donkey with oxen
      Lumber mill at the intersection of Martin Street and Steeles Avenue. Donkey ...
  • George Edwards
        George Edwards helped Uncle Henry on the farm.
      George Edwards helped Uncle Henry on the farm.
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Subjects
Item Types
Years
Features
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit