Opening of the Waldie Blacksmith Shop
- Donna Coulter, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- L-R Marsha Waldie, Edna Waldie, Gayle Waldie
- The Waldie Blacksmith Shop was built in 1865 by James Waldie. The last blacksmith was Alfred Waldie who closed the shop in the early 1970s. Alfred Waldie died in 1980 and his family organized the restoration of the Shop with the help of the Milton Historical Society, the Town of Milton and the Province of Ontario.
- Date of Original
- 28 Sept. 2002
- 10 cm. x 15 cm.
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.51681 Longitude: -79.88294
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright © Milton Historical Society. All rights reserved.
- Milton Historical SocietyEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
16 James St.,