P. L. Robertson House, 191 Margaret Street, Milton. Ont.
- Bruce Carlin, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Side-front view of large stone house. Steps leading up to front door. Green iron railings front-left of picture, green iron bench on right hand side of picture.
- P. L. Robertson was the inventor of the Robertson screw. For further information regarding the history of this house, see "Historic Homes of Milton, Vol. I".
- Date of Original
- 15 x 10 cm.
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.51681 Longitude: -79.88294
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright © Milton Historical Society. All rights reserved.
- Milton Historical SocietyEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
16 James St.,