The New Royal Hotel. F. Martin, Propretor.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The building is in two sections. Left-hand section is two storeys with elaborate roof line. Middle section is three storeys. Three men are walking past the middle section. A horse and cart are in front of the hotel. The building at the right is a livery.
- On Main Street. The left-hand section of the building is now a series of small shops and apartments and the middle section (known as the Thompson hotel) is now a restaurant and apartments. The livery was demolished and replaced with shops. This photograph was taken from the book "Milton's Semi-Centennial 1857-1907". For further information, see "Historic Homes and Buildings of Milton, Vol. II"
- Date of Original
- 9 1/2 cm. x 6 1/4 cm.
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.51681 Longitude: -79.88294
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright © Milton Historical Society. All rights reserved.
- Milton Historical SocietyEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
16 James St.,