The Stewart House, Belfountain, Peel
- Media Type
- The Stewart House was originally built on Lot 3, Concession 4 in Esquesing Township in 1851. It was dismantled in 2006 and relocated in Belfountain by Tom Murson and Peter Devine.
- For further information please see "Halton's Scotch Block: the people and their stories" by Jim Dills and Gloria (Stark) Brown. SCAN ONLY
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8001 Longitude: -80.01636
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright © Milton Historical Society. All rights reserved.
- Milton Historical SocietyEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
16 James St.,